First things first, the total package of a surrogacy center in Delhi, India entails multiple cycles. The cost is Rs 15,00,000. So, what does the starting package include?
- It starts with the recruitment of the donor and the surrogate.
- The centres conduct psychological counseling of the donor and surrogate and test their medical fitness.
- They charge a lawyer fee to prepare the agreement between the parties, the surrogate, and the parents.
- It includes every medical testing of donors and surrogates before the transfer.
- All medications for IVF/ICSI surrogate and Indian donor.
- IVF/ICSI fresh embryo and cycle to the surrogate.
The last part of the starter’s package includes the payment to the surrogate for donor and embryo transfer according to the rules. They take a courier fee for one set of the pivotal contract documents if need be.
- The pregnancy package includes surrogate compensation, social worker/coordinator compensation, and routine admin/staff expenses.
- It covers the traveling expenses of family members of the surrogate, who are visiting the latter.
- It provides food and accommodation to the surrogate throughout the pregnancy. It also covers any dependant member of the surrogate. It could be at her home or elsewhere.
- A surrogacy centre in Delhi India includes a caretaker and driver for the surrogate along with 24*7 client assistance throughout the stage.
More on the inclusions
The pregnancy package of a surrogacy clinic in Delhi also includes ultrasound, blood tests, doctor’s appointments, and routine/periodic ante-natal care.
- Ultrasound includes color, Doppler. They use the third trimester for the procedure.
- The centres also ensure proper micronutrients, multivitamins, calcium, and oral hematinics for a surrogate.
- It entails normal vaginal delivery and a C-section. They provide a concierge for assisting you throughout your stay in the national capital.
- The package will also cover a reduced cost if the pregnancy results in more than two kids/twins.
- It also covers the hospital charges of the surrogate during pregnancy.
After the birth of the baby
The pregnancy sub-package also includes a collection of multiple eggs. It could go up to four times if need be. The last part is one year of embryo freezing. A surrogacy centre in Delhi India takes a meticulous approach after the birth of the baby.
- The package includes routine medical tests and post-natal care of the surrogate to check surrogacy.
- It includes the surrogate’s post-natal physician appointments.
- The centres provide the assistance of obtaining the birth certificate of the child from the Delhi Municipal Corporation.
- It includes discount rates for SCI patients/clients staying in well-maintained apartments in the hospital’s vicinity.
More on the offering
If you need loans on certain infant items after the birth of the baby, you can find that from a surrogacy centre in Delhi India. It provides the baby document or pick-up file. It contains your signature on the original contract, the surrogate’s No Objection letter, and a delivery report.
It’s one of the most comprehensive and compact baby plans that you can take home. It ensures live birth that extends beyond a period of 28 weeks. The centres confirm the plans after evaluating each report. They span only for specific cycles, which they create with the donor eggs they obtain from associate ART centers and banks.
In a nutshell
You need to remember that this package doesn’t include costs for premium donor eggs. If a parent intends to commit to at least 4 IVF cycles in each cycle, the condition is multiple embryo transfers in each phase or cycle.
If the center fails to achieve pregnancy and the pivotal live birth within the stipulated timeframe within the four IVF cycles, they will refund the entire payment of stage 1. That’s how honest and flexible they are.